Use the steps below to set up to your Windows tool after downloading from ij.start.cannon website.
· Click at the “Start Setup” icon, then faucet on Continue, followed by clicking at the Next button.
· Select your location, such as your Country, and click on next to proceed.
· Read and agree to the company’s terms & conditions.
· Wait till the system finishes checking the printer’s status.
· Select the preferred connection method from the options such as USB or Wireless.
How MAC Users Can Download Cannon software via ij.start.cannon
Mac users can download and setup the Canon software thru ij.start.cannon the use of those steps:
· Using your browsers, kind https://ij.start.canon or ij.start.canon.
· After the web page opens, click on at the setup icon.
· Next, visit the search choice to input your printer kind.
· Now click at the Go option, then faucet the start button.
· Prepare your printer as in line with the instructions prompted at the screen.
· Wait for the download button prompt.
· Now, click on the download icon.
· Let the download process complete.
· Go to the finder, then in the download folder, click at the report to begin setup.
· Click sure if when the use access control prompts.
· Next, you will see the start button. Follow the prompts to complete the Canon printer setup.
How to Install Canon Printer Driver on Mac Computers?
· Click the Start set up icon, and then tap at the keep button.
· Now, faucet on next and wait for the system to discover the drivers.
· Select user country, and then tap on the next icon.
· As the new window opens, examine and agree to the conditions.
· Wait till it checks your printer status.
· Now, pick out the connection method.
Ij.start.cannon Set Up For Windows via Wi-Fi Connection
· Select the Wi-Fi option, and then tap on the Next button.
· Switch in your printer.
· Hit at the Next icon.
· Wait some seconds till it detects the printer.
· Select the printer.
· Click on the next option.
· Follow the guide at the screen.
Set Up For Windows Using Wired LAN Connection
· Select the LAN connection option, and then tap on Next.
· Check if your printer is ready, then hit on next.
· Wait for the printer’s call to appear; if not, then click on seek printer IP address.
· Follow the on-screen prompts if you use the printer IP, then click on Next.
· Once it detects the printer, select and faucet on the next icon.
· Now, the https://ij.start.cannon setup opens; so, follow the instructions here.
· Sometimes, the printer may fail to connect; if so, hit on the troubleshooting icon.
· Then, tap on the Next button.
Canon Ij Setup for Windows Using USB Connection
It is worth mentioning; you must choose the USB connection, then click on on next. Besides, ensure the printer is connected to the computer via a USB cord:
· Now, as per the instructions, wait for the drivers to install completely.
· Click on the ‘set up this driver anyway’ option.
· After that, the driver should get installed.
· If set up fails, go to the troubleshooting section, then follow the prompt on the next page to fix the issue.
· Once the set up is complete thru https://ij.start.canon.com, print a test web page to verify the successful installation.
For more help:- http://feedback.squidnotes.com/forums/177239-general/suggestions/45033481-how-do-i-setup-ij-start-cannon-with-usb
1. Turn off the device.
2. Set the DVD-ROM in the computer → click [Easy Installation].
3. If the [Select the Type of Connection] screen is displayed, select [USB Connection] → click [Next].
4. Click [Install].
5. Read the license agreement → click [Yes].
6. Click [Next].
7. When the following screen appears, connect the device and computer with a USB cable → turn on the device.
8. Click [Exit].
9. Install the software according to the instructions on the screen.
10. Eject the DVD-ROM, select [Restart Computer Now (Recommended)], and click [Restart].